Subject: OpenC2 TC Meeting Reminder about Charter Clarification

Reminder that OpenC2 will have a voting meeting next week (https://meet.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/276040) and one of the agenda topics (3.2) is reviewing the charter. Discussion has occurred and we seem to have consensus on a path forward. There is now a working document with a redline of the changes proposed (OpenC2 TC Charter Clarification - Feb 2021 (redline)). A charter revision requires a formal special majority vote. At the TC meeting we will be voting to conduct an eballot on this document. If youâd like changes, speak up prior to or at the meeting.

We are neither upscoping or downscoping the scope of the TC. We are updating some outdated deliverables text and we are removing the subcommittees from the charter. The âbattle rhythmâ section of the TC meeting (3.3) will deal with how we propose to organize our work moving forward (TC working meetings as opposed to SC meetings). We could not come up with a consensus way to address the concern raised at the last meeting about having working meetings count towards voting rights (eg each month would have 4 voting meetings instead of 1 voting/3working).

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

From: TC OpenC2 <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of David Lemire <david.lemire@hii-tsd.com>
Date: Friday, February 12, 2021 at 11:19 AM
To: TC OpenC2 <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [openc2] Groups - OpenC2 TC Charter Clarification - Feb 2021 (redline) uploaded

Document Name: OpenC2 TC Charter Clarification - Feb 2021 (redline)

Description
This document is a redline markup of the OpenC2 technical committee
charter, in response to OASIS procedure changes calling for TCs to review /
renew their charters every four years. All substantive changes are in the
Deliverables section.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: David Lemire
Group: OASIS Open Command and Control (OpenC2) TC
Folder: Documents
Date submitted: 2021-02-12 08:18:57