Subject: RE: EXT :[openc2] CSD03 for Transfer of OpenC2 Messages via MQTT v1.0 is available

IC-SC Members:  The agenda isnât posted yet, but I would like to make the primary focus of Tuesdayâs IC-SC meeting a discussion of whatâs needed to move this specification along to make it ready for public review. One obvious need is the creation of a conformance section, but thoughtful consideration of any other content thatâs missing or needs tuning up is also appropriate.

Dave

David Lemire

HII Mission Driven Innovated Solutions (HII-MDIS)

Technical Solutions Division

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Work (301) 575-5190 | Mobile (443) 535-1182

From: openc2@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:openc2@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Paul Knight
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2021 3:39 PM
To: openc2@lists.oasis-open.org

Members of the OpenC2 TC,

Your request to publish Transfer of OpenC2 Messages via MQTT v1.0 CSD03 is complete. You can access the files at:

Specification for Transfer of OpenC2 Messages via MQTT Version 1.0
Committee Specification Draft 03

https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/transf-mqtt/v1.0/csd03/transf-mqtt-v1.0-csd03.md [docs.oasis-open.org]
https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/transf-mqtt/v1.0/csd03/transf-mqtt-v1.0-csd03.html [docs.oasis-open.org]
https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/transf-mqtt/v1.0/csd03/transf-mqtt-v1.0-csd03.pdf [docs.oasis-open.org]

Please let us know if we can help further.

Best regards,
Paul