Subject: Re: [openc2] Work Product & Editor List

Wrt work product list â Am I interpreting ârecentâcorrectly that MQTT should have CSD03?

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize

I welcome VSRE emails. Learn more at http://vsre.info/

From: TC OpenC2 <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org> on behalf of "Lemire, Dave (HII-TSD)" <david.lemire@hii-tsd.com>
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 9:27 AM
To: TC OpenC2 <openc2@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject: [openc2] Work Product & Editor List

TC Members: IAW our recent charter clarification and adjustments to routine operations Iâm working on an update to our TC-Ops repository to capture the new way of doing business. That effort is currently in a branch of my GH fork of the repo. Iâve created a list of work products and Iâd appreciate it if the members (especially âSC co-chairsâ and work product editors) would review that list and give me a thumbs up or provide any corrections. The list can be viewed here:  https://github.com/dlemire60/openc2-tc-ops/blob/new-battle-rhythm/Work-Product-List.md

If you want to see other changes, the branch is here: https://github.com/dlemire60/openc2-tc-ops/tree/new-battle-rhythm

All of this will shortly be packaged up in a PR against the existing repo.

Dave

David Lemire

IA Systems Engineer

Technical Solutions

1557174172863_PastedImage

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Work (301) 575-5190 | Mobile (240) 938-9350