Subject: TC Operations Repository Updated

At yesterday’s TC meeting, no objections were raised or changes proposed to PR 37 to update the TC Operations repository to reflect our new operating procedures.  I’ve merged the PR, so the repository is up-to-date, and I’ve marked the action complete in Lucid.

Please make use of the repository as a reference for the conduct of TC operations, and feel free to submit suggestions for improvements either using by GitHub pull request or email to the Secretary.

Thanks,

Dave

OpenC2 TC Secretary

David Lemire

IA Systems Engineer

Technical Solutions

1557174172863_PastedImage

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Work (301) 575-5190 | Mobile (240) 938-9350