Subject: RE: EXT :[openc2] Scheduling April - September Meetings

Update: at this point I have scheduled:

·         All working and TC business meetings in OASIS

·         All working meetings in Lucid Meetings

I will schedule the monthly TC business meeting in Lucid Meetings once Duncan and I have agreed to an updated standing agenda.

NOTE:  During today’s working meeting there was a request to change the title from “Working Meeting (nth Wednesday)” to “OpenC2 Working Meeting (nth Wednesday)”. As a result you will have received two calendar invites for each working meeting from Lucid Meetings. Please

·         Accept the “OpenC2 Working Meeting ...” and

·         Decline or delete the “Working Meeting ...”

to stay consistent with the schedule in Lucid.  Sorry for creating confusion.

Dave

OpenC2 TC Secretary

David Lemire

IA Systems Engineer

Technical Solutions

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Work (301) 575-5190 | Mobile (443) 535-1182