Subject: Working Meeting Agenda Updated

TC Members,

At the May 5th  working meeting there was a bit of confusion about how the agenda should be organized to allow for smooth conduct of the meeting. I’ve taken my notes about that and applied them to the agenda template for working meetings, and applied the updated template to tomorrow’s meeting. May 5th participants hopefully recall that discussing the standard agenda template will be an agenda item for tomorrow, but by applying an updated template we can also test “in real time”. After tomorrow’s meeting I’ll make any final tweaks and apply the updated template to all future working meetings.

One thing to note:  I didn’t put item like the plugfest or the clean-up of TC business meeting actions in the Special Topics section of the template because while they may recur for a month or three they aren’t long-term constants of the agenda. The chairs and secretary will take responsibility for plugging those or similar temporarily recurring topics in as needed.

A reminder, also, that anyone invited can edit the agenda, in order to facilitate work product editors plugging in PRs or other discussion topics. You can consult Lucid’s knowledge base page on working with agendas if you need help. Editing agendas in Lucid can be a bit quirky; be patient and check your work! J

Dave

David Lemire

IA Systems Engineer

Technical Solutions

1557174172863_PastedImage

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Work (301) 575-5190 | Mobile (240) 938-9350