Subject: OpenC2 at RSAC

I’m not sure who is attending RSAC (I am) but please share any OpenC2 relevant talks that anyone knows of.

The Supply Chain Sandbox Activity Lounge 11:35 PDT will have a supply chain game that has OpenC2 in a few of the quiz questions. The game is live https://supplychainsandbox.org/quadblocks and includes links to the prizes and the rules for the contest tomorrow (you have to be on the RSAC zoom to win the prizes but you can play for fun otherwise).

--

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize