Subject: Energy Supply Chain PoC

I found the link I mentioned during the meeting:

https://inl.gov/sbom-poc/

is an energy industry effort related to the DoE. This effort is much more advanced than the other SBOM PoC’s wrt command & control because it is related to Idaho National Labs programs that react automagically (ie they tell security systems to do things). It would be great if any TC members have any ability to involve OpenC2 in this PoC.

--

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize