Subject: [FYSA] Notification of Password Compromise on Lucid Meeting Account for OpenC2

All,

I received a notification from an autonomous AI agent that my Lucid Meeting Account for OpenC2 has been compromised.

This would imply that your passwords for Lucid Meeting Account (and any other place you might use same or a variant of same) are exposed and should be changed.

Note that I make no other assertions here other than passing on, out of an abundance of caution, that your credentials may be exposed.

Patrick Maroney
Principal - Cybersecurity
Chief Security Office
Office: 732.615.5287 | Cell: 609.678.5613 |
Email: rx118r@att.com