Subject: Working Meeting Tomorrow

A family conflict has arisen just now and I unfortunately will be unable to attend tomorrow’s OpenC2 working meeting. Dave Lemire has graciously agreed to run the meeting in my stead. If I would have been able to attend I would have proposed four additional agenda topics:

  1. Review of any JADN public review comments received to date
  2. Input to Open Cybersecurity Alliance Ontology project: this project is actively working on the ontology of cybersecurity and we should make sure to get our nouns (eg our targets) and verbs (eg our actions) are included and harmonized with rest of ontology. I can agree to take info to the working group creating the ontology but I could use some help
  3. Review of plugfest results
    1. Successful MQTT5 interworking of OIF and Yuki
    2. Successful demo of …
    3. Unsuccessful (due to Duncan not finishing) interworking of twinklymaha with OIF
  4. Plugfest continued – I now have http://twinklymaha.sbompoc.sfractal.com:4000/ on MQTT5 and hooked to new MQTT broker. But it needs testing and I was hoping to steal part of agenda to discuss when to work with others on validating I got it right (ie a continuation of the plugfest)

Feel free to do, or defer, any or all of them in my absence.

Apologies again.

--

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC