Subject: Talk mentioning OpenC2

For those interested, I gave a talk at BSides Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago on a game I wrote to teach supply chain cyber security. The video is now published at https://youtu.be/9Mu_nFJ6cNw. OpenC2 is featured in a segment of the talk (as well as in the game). It's a hacker conference but I tried to make this talk for a more general audience. I'd be interested in your comments on whether I achieved that.

--

Duncan Sparrell

sFractal Consulting LLC

iPhone, iTypo, iApologize