Subject: OpenC2 Language Specification v1.1 - CSD01 now available (includes notes for Editors)

Members of the OpenC2 TC,

Your Committee Specification Draft for OpenC2 Language Specification v1.1 CSD01 is loaded and available.

During preparation, we noted a few items which the document Editors may consider addressing for future publication stages.
While the details are included in the publication JIRA ticket (https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-4051), a synopsis of remaining issues noted is:
- Section 1.5 contains a link to [IACD] which is hyperlinked to #IACD, but the target has not been defined in this specification - probably expected to be an item in the References.
- a few other items noted in the comments during preparation should be addressed in the next publication:
-- renumber subsequent sections in Section 1.0 since Section 1.1 has been removed
-- consider whether the keyword material in 1.2.3 is still needed, since it now appears in the Front Matter.
-- Section 3.3.3 contains a table with no content except a header line.

You can access the files here:

Open Command and Control (OpenC2) Language Specification Version 1.1
Committee Specification Draft 01

Editable source in Markdown (Authoritative):
https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2ls/v1.1/csd01/oc2ls-v1.1-csd01.md
HTML:
https://docs.oasis-open.org/openc2/oc2ls/v1.1/csd01/oc2ls-v1.1-csd01.html
PDF: