Subject: Nomination for OpenC2 TC co-chair

TC Members,

In accordance with OASIS Committee Operations Process and as discussed at the 15 September meeting, I nominate Mr. Michael Rosa, NSA, for the position of co-chair of the OpenC2 TC.

Michael Rosa is the security automation lead for the NSA's Center for Cybersecurity Standards. He drives the development and assessment of security automation standards to improve the interoperability of network security solutions. Prior to joining the NSA, Michael spent several years at CISA supporting standards engagements and projects for security automation and IoT.

I noticed that the committee operations process says:

“All Committee members are eligible to apply including current and past chairs; no term limits apply. After the 7 Days candidacy period, if seats are contested, a ballot must be run to select the chair(s).”

If I interpret that correctly, the latest candidacy period began on 15 September and a ballot is necessary only if additional nominations are submitted. Please consider this a reminder if you wish to run for the office.

Regards,
David Kemp