Subject: Working Meetings 12/22 and 12/29

Good afternoon TC Members,

With the holiday season approaching, we understand many will be on leave over the next two weeks. We have suggested cancelling the next two working meetings (12/22 and 12/29). We would resume 01/05.

This email is to poll for any objections to cancelling working meetings held on 12/22 and 12/29. If no objections are made, we will send cancellation emails and look forward to getting back to work in the new year.

Very respectfully,

Mike R
Co-chair