Subject: RE: EXT :Re: Proposed Schedule for LS Issue Triage Work Session

I have scheduled this meeting for Tuesday, 29 March, at 9:30am EDT.  Lucid Meeting invites should go out to all TC members (but I’m realizing I’ve not seen mine yet).

Meeting link:  https://meet.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/309476

I’ve created a proposed agenda since the invitation generation was triggered, so feel free to comment on that.

Dave

David Lemire

IA Systems Engineer

Technical Solutions

302 Sentinel Drive | Annapolis Junction, MD 20701

Work (301) 575-5190 | Mobile (240) 938-9350