Subject: Pub/Sub Broker Info for June 2022 CAW

HII has established MQTT and OpenDXL message brokers on Google Cloud Platform for use by CAW participants. Access details for these brokers is available in a pinned message on our Discord #plugfest channel. If you are not a member of our Discord, contact one of the HII participants for an invitation or to be sent the information directly.

Specifics for the process of connecting to the brokers is linked from the CAW June 2022 Tech Details page.

Dave

David Lemire
IA Systems Engineer
Mission Technologies