Subject: Replacement PR for Architecture Spec

For those who participated in today’s working meeting (and other interested parties): during the call I erroneously merged Architecture Spec PR #61 (which added the JSON example), which hasn’t yet been approved, and so had to revert it (PR #62).

The changes have been recreated and are now packaged as PR #63:  https://github.com/oasis-tcs/openc2-oc2arch/pull/63.

That wasn’t much fun, so I’m going to try and avoid a repeat performance.

Dave

David Lemire
IA Systems Engineer
Mission Technologies