Subject: Working Meeting Tomorrow / Action Items

TC Members: a reminder that we have our usual working meeting tomorrow (https://meet.lucidmeetings.com/meeting/317252).

A head’s up on a couple of topics:

1.      As mentioned last week, there are new issues in the Language Spec GitHub repo that have not been reviewed. Time permitting I’d like to include a triage session on those issues in this (and maybe the next few) working meeting(s) for these issues.

2.      I’d encourage everyone who has action items to take a look and see if you can update them prior to the meeting. Your individual action items are available from a link at the top of your Lucid Meetings page, or you can see the list of all of the action items in the TC’s “room” here.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Dave

David Lemire
IA Systems Engineer