Subject: OpenC2 Architecture Specification Public Review Update

TC Members:

OASIS announced the initial public review of the Architecture Specification on July 28th, and the review concluded on August 27th. Only one set of comments was submitted, from TC member Alex Everett. I believe none of Alex’s comments will result in material changes to the specification, but per the OASIS TC process and the TC’s documented methods, I am working on a comment resolution matrix.  I have created 5 GitHub issues to track the resolution of Alex’s comments, and will add discussion of them and my associated PRs to the agenda for our next working meeting on 7 September.

Dave

David Lemire
IA Systems Engineer
Mission Technologies