Subject: Draft Updates to Website FAQs

TC Members: at last week’s TC meeting I briefed on work to update the OpenC2.org website FAQs. I have to plead to not following good process and leaving changes in a PR until reviewed and approved, but a review of proposed changes would be helpful. I’ve put this on the working meeting agenda for this week.

If you’d like to preview the draft changes, click here for a comparison of the latest commit with the initial port to markdown. If you scroll down to the beginning of the comparison and select the Rich Diff view, the changes are quite easy to see. There’s a bit of overhead at the beginning explaining the markdown document, which will not be ported to the website FAQ page.

Dave

David Lemire
IA Systems Engineer
Mission Technologies