opencsa-liaison-chair message

Subject: Notification from eGreetings.com

Hi , a friend has sent you a greeting card just now!
Please click the link below to view your sent Greeting Card....If the link is not clickable just copy and
paste or type the address in your browser..ENJOY!!
this is a flash executable that you can save on your hard drive so you can look at it anytime you like!

Your Sent Greeting Card http://www.egreetings.com/pickup.htm?pid=11197042e48H0

If you have trouble using the link we provided, please follow these easy steps:

1) Click this link to go to our homepage,
or copy and paste it into your browser's address line:http://www.egreetings.com

2) Enter your card ID 11197042e48H0 in the Pick up ID Box
Your card will be available for you 30 days. If you would like to send a card yourself please go to :http://www.egreetings.com

Get your egreetings.com Reminder Service
and Printable Calendars
http://www.egreetings.com/reminder

© Copyright 2000-2007 www.egreetings.com Free Online Greeting Cards