opencsa-liaison-chair message

Subject: Dearest one,

LinkedIn

Dearest one,

Sorry for the nature of this mail,please bear with me.

I am Natasha Kone a 22 years old lady now, i was born on the 1st of january 1984 to the family of Kone. My father's name is Camara Kone.He was a very wealthy Gold and Cocoa Merchant based in ACCRA and ABIDJAN respectively.I am their only child.When i was a kid i attended a private school and things were well for me and my parents.Things changed when i was in High School,my mother died on the 21ST october 1994.My father then took me very special and gave me motherly care.As fate had it,my father died last year.

Before the death of my father on the 12th December 2007,in a private hospital here in Abidjan,he called me secretly to his bed side and told me that he kept a sum of $6.500 000 (six million five hundred thousand United States Dollars) in a bank in Abidjan Cote D'ivoire.He used my name as the next of kin in deposit of the fund.He also explained to me that it was because of this money he was poisoned by his business partner and that i should seek for foreign partner in a country of my choice where i would transfer this money and use it for investment purpose.Please,i am honorably asking for your kind assistance as follows:

1) To provide a bank account where this money will be transfered into.

2) To serve as the guardian of these fund ,since i am 22years old.

3)To make arrangement for me in your country to continue my education and to procure me a residential permit in your country.

I am inclined to offer you 15% of the total sum as a way of compensation for your effort after the successful transfer of these fund to your nominated account overseas.Please i will be very happy if this transaction will be concluded with in seven (7) working days from now.I am expecting to hear from you as soon as possible.
Please reply to: farmehh2@yahoo.com

Best regard,
Natasha Kone

Learn more:
https://www.linkedin.com/e/isd/270545113/pzG_7o1b/

WHAT IS LINKEDIN?

Get answers:
Your network is full of industry experts willing to share advice. Joining Natasha Kone's network is the first step to accessing this valuable resource.

© 2008, LinkedIn Corporation