opencsa-liaison-chair message

Subject: [News] Affordable, Independent Web Developer for Hire - June 20th, 2008

Friday, June 20th, 2008

Hello, I'm an affordable, independent web developer and programmer located in the Las Vegas area. I have been in business for about 5 years now and I am always seeking new projects.

I have the capabilities to......

#  Build a new website for your business or upgrade your existing website the way you have always wanted.
#  Work with existing WebMasters to achieve greater results on websites they already handle or for backup support.
#  Build affordable, small business specific websites, online web-stores and web-based applications to your specifications.
#  Affordably create websites such as MySpace, Ebay and YouTube....just to name a few. The options are truly endless.
#  Build websites that are easy to navigate and look fantastic and I have a lot of proof to show you.
#  Build in FLASH animation and content management systems, as I have successfully built small, medium and very large sites using these technologies.
#  Install a content management system so that you can manage your website yourself.

Unlike many other developers, I am always available, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week to make any changes for you. I make it a priority to assist my customers.

All websites that I build are optimized using proper keyword density to help achieve optimum search engine ranking. I pay attention to the smaller details that big design agencies overlook or don't care about.

I provide one year of free small business web hosting with any new website design, if you choose to use that. It's free of charge for one year.

This is my website:
http://www.ginkga.com
http://www.ginkga.com/webdesign.html
http://www.ginkga.com/marketing.html
http://www.ginkga.com/quote.html
http://www.ginkga.com/contact.html

Let me know if you are in need of assistance and I will send you an estimate for your project within a few hours.If you would like to speak with me personally call me anytime at: (702) 243-2998 or 1-800-621-3984 Ext 0.

I would be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have. Consultation is always free.

My background is in marketing and most often I am able to assist my customers with methods they had not considered or did not fully understand. Most of my customers compliment me on the added-values of working with me because I keep up to date on most information related to my industry.

If you are interested in a quote on a project, please include all of your project details with your initial email correspondence as this will help speed the process and ensure easier communications between us.

http://www.ginkga.com/quote.html

I look forward to hearing from you and look forward to working with you on your projects.
Best Regards,

Samantha H.
Ginkga Studio
Sales/Service
Phone: 1-800-621-3984
Fax: 1-702-243-2998
Email: web@ginkga.com
Web: http://www.ginkga.com

Attention: To be removed from my mailing list please reply back with the subject heading "REMOVE" and I apologize for any inconvenience. I'm simply trying to make a living and feel email is less intrusive than calling and side-tracking anyone's day. Thank you for your time.