opencsa-liaison message

Subject: RE: Please create links

Hi Ashok,

  I'm not sure what "agreement" you are referring to. Here's the relevant links:

Brian Apperle's proposal to the Member Section Steering Committee regarding
establishing a consistent document URI across the member Technical Committees:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/opencsa-ms/email/archives/200710/ms
g00039.html

That document was approved by the Steering Committee as a recommendation to the
TCs on 26 October 2007
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/opencsa-ms/download.php/25989/Open%
20CSA%20SC%2020071026%20Final.txt

As TC Administrator, I also approved that document - however, only if each TC
follows the proposal. That is, creating a layer for the member section only
makes sense if each TC that is a member of the member section follows the same
protocol. If you disagree, this matter should be redirected to the OpenCSA
Liaison subcommittee.

Regards,

Mary