opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-liaison] Latest/This Version URI for Schema/WSDL files

+1

Dave Booz
STSM, SCA and WebSphere Architecture
Co-Chair OASIS SCA-Policy TC
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com
http://washome.austin.ibm.com/xwiki/bin/view/SCA2Team/WebHome

             Anish Karmarkar
             <Anish.Karmarkar@
             Oracle.com>                                                To
                                       Mike Edwards
             03/25/2008 11:31          <mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com>
                                       opencsa-liaison@lists.oasis-open.or
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [opencsa-liaison] Latest/This
                                       Version URI for Schema/WSDL files

I'm happy to agree on this via email.
So +1 to accepting the proposal as a recommendation.

-Anish
--

_http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-bpel/[yyyy-of-namespace-URI]/[mm-of-namespace-URI]/sca-bpel-1.1-schema-[yyyymm-of-content-update].xsd_

_http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-bpel/2007/12/sca-bpel-1.1-schema-200803.xsd_