opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-liaison] Latest/This Version URI for Schema/WSDL files

hi all,
   I'm fine with this too, so i think this makes everyone. Do we need
a formal kavi ballot or is 7 emails in affirmation enough?

   Actually.. to avoid another 7 emails, if my co-chair concurs i
think we can assume silence as no objection to unanimous consent.
     otherwise he can start a kavi ballot :-)
     -jeff

On Mar 25, 2008, at 12:12 PM, Anish Karmarkar wrote:

> Michael,
>
> Since we are the liaison reps from binding, were we (or was I)
> supposed to do this?
>
> -Anish
> --
>
> Michael Rowley wrote:
>> +1
>> I don't think a meeting is necessary for this one, but I believe that
>> the binding TC was looking for input from the Liason committee
>> regarding
>> whether or not the bindings should be in the SCA namespace, a binding
>> specific namespace, or both.  I thought that someone from Bindings
>> was
>> going to be formally asking the Liason committee to provide a
>> recommendation on that.
>> Michael

>>> mm-of-namespace-URI]/sca-bpel-1.1-schema-[yyyymm-of-content-
>>> update].xs
>>> d_
>>>

>>> Example: _http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-bpel/2007/12/sca-
>>> bpel-1.1-sche
>>> ma-200803.xsd_
>>>

>>> Latest Version URI:
>>> Format: _http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-bpel/[yyyy-of-
>>> namespace-URI]/[
>>> mm-of-namespace-URI]/sca-bpel-1.1-schema.xsd_
>>>

>>> Example: _http://docs.oasis-open.org/opencsa/sca-bpel/2007/12/sca-
>>> bpel-1.1-sche
>>> ma.xsd_
>>>

>>> Note that the above discussion would also be relevant in regards
>>> to the other artifacts associated with the specifications such as
>>> WSDL
>> files, etc.
>>> Since this topic is concerning the various OpenCSA TCs, I was
>>> given an
>>> action item to bring this issue to the attention of the OpenCSA
>>> Liaison Subcommittee and suggest for consideration of the
>>> resolution adopted by the SCA BPEL TC as a recommendation for the
>>> rest of the
>> OpenCSA TCs.
>>> -- Sanjay
>>> On Behalf of SCA BPEL TC
>>>
>>> [1] _http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200710/
>>> msg00063.html_
>>> [2] _http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/sca-bpel/200803/
>>> msg00037.html_

>>> --
>>> --
>>>
>>> /
>>> /
>>>
>>> /Unless stated otherwise above:
>>> IBM United Kingdom Limited - Registered in England and Wales with
>>> number 741598.
>>> Registered office: PO Box 41, North Harbour, Portsmouth,
>>> Hampshire PO6
>>> 3AU/

>> generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your
>> TCs in
>> OASIS
>> at:
>> https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/
>> my_workgroups.php
>> generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your
>> TCs in OASIS
>> at:
>> https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/portal/
>> my_workgroups.php

> generates this mail.  You may a link to this group and all your TCs
> in OASIS
> at:

Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)
506-1975
Consulting Member Technical Staff           			500 Oracle Parkway, M/
S 2OP9
Oracle								Redwood Shores, CA 94065