opencsa-liaison message

Subject: RE: [opencsa-liaison] Latest/This Version URI for Schema/WSDL files

There have been two issues raised so far:
- Latest/This Version URI for Schema/WSDL files
- Namespace for bindings and other extension points

I don't think there is a clear consensus on both of these issues in
order to resolve them via email/kavi-ballot. I think a LSC conf-call is
due now.

If there are no objections, I will send out a meeting invite for coming
Monday (4/7) at 8 AM Pacific (I know it conflicts with the Assembly
Testing SubCommittee).

-- Sanjay