opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-liaison] LSC Meeting on Monday (5/5)!

I can make the call.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect
Master Inventor

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

05/01/2008 07:38 PM

<opencsa-liaison@lists.oasis-open.org>
cc
Subject
[opencsa-liaison] LSC Meeting on Monday (5/5)!

Hi,

On the last LSC conf-call [1], there was a general agreement to have the next conf-call on 5/5. However, it was pointed out to me today that some members might not be able to attend the call on 5/5 due to overlap with holiday in UK and conflicting travel plans, etc.

Could each of you please reply to this email indicating the likelihood of attending the LSC meeting on 5/5 at 8 AM Pacific. Based on the responses, we can decide whether we should meet on 5/5 or postpone the meeting to the following week, etc.

-- Sanjay

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/opencsa-liaison/200804/msg00020.html