opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Draft notes - 05 may 2008 LSC

On May 02, 2008, at 5:11 PM, sanjay.patil@sap.com wrote:

> Web-conf: http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/sca-lsc
>
> Agenda:
> 1.	Roll Call
Present: sanjay, jeff, bryan, ashok, mike r, anish
Notes: jeff

> 2.	Scribe Assignment

jeff

> 3.	Approval of minutes of 4/21/2008
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/opencsa-liaison/200804/
> msg00020.html

mike/bryan - approve unan

> 4.	Agenda Bashing
>
> 5.	Review AI
> See minutes of the last mtg

closed

> 6.	Issues

> a. Latest/This Version URI for Schema/WSDL files
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/opencsa-liaison/200804/
> msg00011.html
> Latest proposal: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/opencsa-
> liaison/200804/msg00021.html

bryan/sanjay : Adopt the above resolution. UNAN

> b. Namespace for bindings and other extension points
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/opencsa-liaison/200804/
> msg00010.html
> Discussion thread: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/opencsa-
> liaison/200805/msg00009.html

Mild preference for the "coarse granularity name space" approach for
the 1.1 time frame, with understanding that fine-grained approach
will be dealt with post 1.1. This is (partially driven) by the
realization that the implicit plan is that there will be one
synchronized 1.1 release for all the TCs. Note: the intermediate
versions of the namespaces will be available for those who want to
implement because everything is public.

in support - mike r, anish, bryan, sanjay, jeff, ashok

Assumption: As new things are added to the namespace the RDDL
document should be updated. Each TC will be the owner of its section.

Although there is a clear consensus to adopt this approach, we
understand that Simon probably has a strong contra-opinion. So rather
than just adopt, we'd like to give Simon the chance to make his case
"in person" at the next meeting.

> c. Use of Schematron in SCA Specifications
> http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/opencsa-liaison/200804/
> msg00006.html

BPEL TC is considering the use of schematron to express rules. What
do we think about it?
There was discussion which needs to be continued - Possibly just use
it as part of the test suites. Anish and Mike expressed a strong
concern that we not remove the english conformance statements.

> 7.	Next Call Schedule

12 May 2008 8:00 AM PDT
     Sanjay will run the call. regrets for jeff

> 8.	AOB

none

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)