opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-liaison] Next LSC conf-call?

I will be able to attend.

Dave Booz
STSM, SCA and WebSphere Architecture
Co-Chair OASIS SCA-Policy TC
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com
http://washome.austin.ibm.com/xwiki/bin/view/SCA2Team/WebHome

             Bryan
             Aupperle/Raleigh/
             IBM@IBMUS                                                  To
                                       <opencsa-liaison@lists.oasis-open.o
             05/22/2008 02:08          rg>

                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [opencsa-liaison] Next LSC
                                       conf-call?

I would be able to attend.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com.

 "Patil, Sanjay"
 <sanjay.patil@sap.com>

 05/22/2008 12:53 PM                                  <opencsa-liaison@lis
                                                      ts.oasis-open.org>
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                                      [opencsa-liaison]
                                                      Next LSC conf-call?

Monday, May 29th is a US holiday and I think we agreed to cancel the LSC
conf-call on that day.

For the LSC conf call in the following week (on Jun 2nd), some members
had expressed concerns that the meeting time may confect with their
travel plans for attending the SCA Assembly/Policy F2F in Germany.

I would like to get an idea of who can (not) attend the call on Jun 2nd
(at 8 AM Pacific Time / 5 PM in Germany). I can attend this call as I
would have already reached the hotel by the time of this call.

-- Sanjay