opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Any agenda items for LSC conf-call on 8/28?

Title: Any agenda items for LSC conf-call on 8/28?

So far the only agenda item I have for the next LSC conf-call (on 8/28) is to discuss the issue raised by Anish (Getting schema document associated with a particular version of the

Spec).  I think Anish is currently on vacation and we should wait till he returns for resolving this issue, IMHO.

Please post to the mailing list any other agenda items you may have in mind. If there are no suggestions for agenda items (say by EOB on 8/27), I am inclined to cancel the 8/28 conf-call.

-- Sanjay