opencsa-liaison message

Subject: [opencsa-liaison] Cancel - LSC -11 Sep 2008

hi,
  Anish just got back from  vacation and we have no other agenda
items, so I'm canceling tomorrow's call.

  Hopefully we will be able to get to the one outstanding item next
week. Send in those agenda items ;-)

  Actually by next week it will probably be good to check in on status
towards completion.

   cheers,
   jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards