opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Draft Minutes of Dec 18 conf-call

Title: Draft Minutes of Dec 18 conf-call

OpenCSA SC LSC Conf-Call
Dec 18, 2008 – 10 PM Pacific

1. Roll Call
        Dave, Jeff, Sanjay, Martin
        [BPEL, Policy, Java, Assembly]

2. Scribe Assignment

Sanjay

3. Agenda Bashing

Approved

4. Approval of transcript of Dec 11, 2008
   http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/opencsa-liaison/200812/msg00011.html

Approved

5. New Issues
  a> LIAISON-5: http://osoa.org/jira/browse/LIAISON-5
     Each spec to define conformance dependencies
     Submitter: Martin Champman

Accepted unanimously

New Action Item for Martin: To contact the OpenCSA TCs for feedback about the idea of ‘conformance dependencies’ and the set of conformance dependencies for the produced specifications.

Martin may want to post a draft to the LSC ML for review before contacting the OpenCSA TCs.

  b> LIAISON-6: http://osoa.org/jira/browse/LIAISON-6
     What does it mean to conform to SCA?
     Submitter: Martin Chapman

Accepted unanimously

  c> Can we close LIAISON-4 as duplicate?

No objections to close

6. OpenCSA Project Management
   Schedule Review

AI for Anish/Mike - Get back to LSC with schedule for testing work. Anish plans to put the question on next testing subcommittee’s call.

Anish/Mike were not on the call.
AI still open.

AI for Dave - to get back to LSC after having a SCA-J TC discussion about the possible schedule
Dave’s posting to LSC: http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/opencsa-liaison/200812/msg00015.html

Feedback from SCA-J TC:
  Java CAA and Java C&I specs can make the Feb 23rd PR date
  Spring Binding, EJB Binding, SCA Java EE specs will not make Feb 23rd PR date
Dave’s gut feel about the other specs: Spring, EJB Binding – Mar 23rd,, SCA Java EE – Jun 23rd

AI completed.

AI for Bryan - to get back to LSC with anticipated schedule for the SDO TC

Bryan not on the call.
AI still open.

New Action Item for Jeff:  Get feedback from the OpenCSA MS regarding the idea of releasing the first version of the OASIS SCA standard in more than one phases, with the first phase to include the following SCA specifications: SCA Assembly, SCA Policy, SCA BPEL, SCA Java CAA, SCA Java C&I, SCA xxx Binding (to be confirmed with Anish).

7. Next conf-call

Jan 8th, 2009 10 AM Pacific – Jeff to run the call.

8. AOB

None.