opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-liaison] Groups - OpenCSA LSC Mtg added

I have a conflict and will have to miss the meeting.

C/C++ status.  We have 16 open issues.  6 of these relate to a rework of the WSDL mapping and that work should complete in the next couple of weeks. 5 are specific to C or C++ (two of these are the programming model in support of long running request-response operations, which may take some work).  The remaining 5 deal with programming model issues where we need reasonable consistency with Java.  Of course the conversation/callback simplification discussions could result in additional issues.  End of February is achievable.

The C & C++ C&I specs already have statements in them indicating that conformance with them requires conformance with the Assembly and Policy specs.

Bryan Aupperle, Ph.D.
STSM, WebSphere Enterprise Platform Software Solution Architect

Research Triangle Park,  NC
+1 919-254-7508 (T/L 444-7508)
Internet Address: aupperle@us.ibm.com

sanjay.patil@sap.com

01/07/2009 07:15 PM

opencsa-liaison@lists.oasis-open.org
cc
Subject
[opencsa-liaison] Groups - OpenCSA LSC Mtg added

OpenCSA LSC Mtg has been added by Mr. Sanjay Patil

Date:  Thursday, 08 January 2009
Time:  10:00am - 11:00am PT

Event Description:
Participant Passcode: 144102

US and Canada Toll free: 1-888-233-4684
US Toll: 1-719-234-7877

International toll free - UK: 0 808 101 2142
Local - UK, London: +44 (0) 20 7078 9144

Web-conf:
http://webconf.soaphub.org/conf/room/sca-lsc

Agenda:
1. Roll Call

2. Scribe Assignment

3. Agenda Bashing

4. Approval of transcript of Dec 18, 2008
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/opencsa-liaison/200812/msg00017.html

5. Action Items
a> Martin Chapman -  To contact the OpenCSA TCs for feedback about the idea of conformance depenncies and the set of conformance dependencies for the produced specifications.

b> Anish/Mike - Get back to LSC with schedule for testing work. Anish plans to put the question on next testing subcommittees call.

c> Bryan - to get back to LSC with anticipated schedule for the SDO TC
   Bryans posting:
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/opencsa-liaison/200901/msg00000.html

d>  Jeff -  Get feedback from the OpenCSA MS regarding the idea of releasing the first version of the OASIS SCA standard in more than one phases, with the first phase to include the following SCA specifications: SCA Assembly, SCA Policy, SCA BPEL, SCA Java CAA, SCA Java C&I, SCA xxx Binding (to be confirmed with Anish).

6. OpenCSA Project Management
Schedule Review
Sep 15, 2008 - Raise the bar for opening new issues (for all TCs)
Sep 29, 2008 - Incorporate RFC 2119 language
Nov 15, 2008 - Detailed design for testing work
Jan 23, 2009 - Assembly TC to start 1st Public Review (60 day)
Feb 23, 2009 - Other TCs to start 1st Public Review (60 day)
May 31, 2009 - Finish all the work
July 4, 2009 - Submit specs to OASIS for OS vote

7. Issue Discussion
a>                 LIAISON-5
http://osoa.org/jira/browse/LIAISON-5
Each spec to define conformance dependencies

b>                 LIAISON-6
http://osoa.org/jira/browse/LIAISON-6
What does it mean to conform to SCA ?

8. Next conf-call

9. AOB

Minutes:

View event details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/opencsa-liaison/event.php?event_id=22163

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above link does not work for you, your email
application may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to
browser.