opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Next meeting - July 2nd or July 9th?

Title: Next meeting - July 2nd or July 9th?

On the last conf-call (on May 28th), we had decided to meet up on Jun 25th with Martin/Jeff coordinating that meeting. From the public archives of the list, it seems that the meeting on Jun 25th did not take place.

Given that the PR has ended for some of the OpenCSA TCs, I think we should meet to review the overall status and also go over issues of common concern (e.g. what does common concern) and any specific issues submitted to the LSC [1].

The question to the group is - when do we want to meet next?  July 2nd or July 9th? Both the dates work for me.

-- Sanjay

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/opencsa-liaison/200906/msg00000.html