opencsa-liaison message

Subject: FW: [chairs] OASIS Issues Tracker

I think the following email does not concern the OpenCSA TCs because we
(the OpenCSA TCs) decided to continue with the OSOA provided JIRA system
for issues management. Just making sure if anybody has a different view.

Sanjay

-----Original Message-----
From: Mary McRae [mailto:mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Saturday, Oct 31, 2009 10:50 AM
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [chairs] OASIS Issues Tracker

Hi everyone,

   You may remember that about this time last year we rolled out a
JIRA Issues Tracking system for use by OASIS TCs. For each TC that
requests it, a JIRA project is created for use by the TC and its
subcommittees. The one catch is that this system is not integrated in
our Kavi authentication system (unlike the wiki and SVN projects) and
therefore logins/passwords must be maintained manually. Due to
numerous time constraints, new projects have not been rolled out in
quite some time.

   Sabine has taken over the roster management for JIRA projects - for
those of you that have a JIRA project already set up, the roll of
project members should now correspond to your TC roster. Of course
rosters are continually changing as new members join and others leave;
Sabine will be updating the rosters on a monthly basis.

   If your TC does not yet have a JIRA project and would like to
request one, please send me an email and we'll do our best to get
these added over the next month. If you have no idea whether your TC
would actually use it or not, please first take the time to review the
existing projects and talk it over with your TC. It's quite a bit of
work to set up the accounts and roles.

http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/

Regards,

Mary

Mary P McRae
Director, Standards Development
Technical Committee Administrator
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
twitter: fiberartisan  #oasisopen
phone: 1.603.232.9090

Standards are like parachutes: they work best when they're open.