opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Schedule/status updates

hi,
    We are going to have an OpenCSA steering committee call this friday.

    One of the main agenda items will be update on status/schedule so
if each chair would email me their current schedule/status, i'll
collate it all and send to the steering comm (and this group too).

   The following info would be nice to have:

For each deliverable spec your TC is working on:
     Current Status - e.g. done with 1st PR, 2nd PR
     Your best guess for next milestones dates/schedule
         e.g. TC final review, PR vote, targeted PR completion dates,
etc.
     Number of outstanding issues remaining
     Corresponding info for the test suite associated with the spec
        Test Assertions
        Test Cases

thx,
   jeff

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware 				+1(650)506-1975