opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-liaison] TC Status

The SCA Policy TC has one open issue that has been occupying us for some
time but now we
have agreement on a direction and the issue should be resolved in a week
or two.  After that
we will scrub the spec and put it out for public review.

We have a Test Assertions document as well as Test Cases.  These need
modest updating and can
then be put out for public review.

All the best, Ashok