opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-liaison] Please send update on the status of your TC

Hi Sanjay,

Policy:
 - CD03 spec is in the process of being published and 15 day public review
will begin soon.  We are based on Assembly CD05.
 - Test Assertion CD01 is in the process of being published and 60 day
review will begin soon.
 - Testcases (document and test suite itself) have been sync'd up with the
TA CD01 and will be reviewed by the TC in the next week or two with
progression to CD01 as the goal in the next two weeks.
 - There's one open issue against the TA document which is trivial.

Java:
 - Java POJO (CD02) and CAA(CD04) are complete with no open issues.  EJB
binding is complete in CD02 with no open issues
 - Test Assertions for POJO and CAA are being built and testcase
construction is nearly complete, awaiting review at this point.
 - Test Assertions for EJB binding are completed on first pass and are
awaiting testcase implementation.

 - Work on Spring and JEE specs is not proceeding ATM due to shortage of
arms and legs.

Dave Booz
STSM, BPM and SCA Architecture
Poughkeepsie, NY (845)-435-6093  or  8-295-6093
e-mail:booz@us.ibm.com

|------------>
| From:      |
|------------>
  |"Patil, Sanjay" <sanjay.patil@sap.com>                                                                                                            |
|------------>
| To:        |
|------------>
  |"OASIS Liaison" <opencsa-liaison@lists.oasis-open.org>                                                                                            |
|------------>
| Date:      |
|------------>
  |05/12/2010 08:41 AM                                                                                                                               |
|------------>
| Subject:   |
  |[opencsa-liaison] Please send update on the status of your TC                                                                                     |

Dear TC Chairs,

It is once again time for me to compile the status of the SCA TCs for
presenting at the upcoming OpenCSA Steering Committee meeting (on May 14).

Please reply back with the current status of the deliverables and high
level schedule for your TC, any anticipated roadblocks, etc.

Best wishes,

Sanjay