opencsa-liaison message

Subject: RE: [opencsa-liaison] Status Update - Assembly TC

SCA Assembly V1.1 Specification (cd05), Test Assertions (cd03), and Test Cases (cd03) are finished. We hope we have avoided doing another PR as a result of the roll out of the new TC process.

These documents will be in the first batch.

There is one known compliant platform (Tuscany), and we are confirming the compliance of another (Fabric3).

Work is progressing on SCA Assembly 1.2, but this does not affect the roll out of the first batch.

Martin.

From: Patil, Sanjay [mailto:sanjay.patil@sap.com]
Sent: 12 October 2010 00:11
To: OASIS Liaison
Subject: [opencsa-liaison] Status Update

Dear TC chairs,

The OpenCSA Steering Committee would like to get a status update for your TC. Please provide as much detailed information as possible for the following.

For each deliverable specification -

- What is the current status of the specification (CD, CS, PR, etc)?

- What is the remaining amount of work in terms of number of open issues, estimated time to resolve, etc?

- What is the status of testing (Test Assertions complete, Test Case complete, In PR, etc)?

- What is the estimated timeline of completing the testing work?

- Would this specification be included in the first batch to be released together as SCA v1.1?

- How many compliant implementations do you expect to become available before finalization of the specification? Which ones are they?

- Are there any concerns regarding the completion of the spec work which the SC should be aware of and can help with?

- Are there any issues that require coordination with the other TCs via the Liaison Subcommittee?

Thank you for your time!

Sanjay