opencsa-liaison message

Subject: RE: [opencsa-liaison] Status Update -- SCA BPEL TC

Hi Simon,

Wondering if you had a chance to process my below email.

Best wishes,

Sanjay

From: Patil, Sanjay
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 11:16 AM
To: 'Simon Holdsworth'
Cc: 'OASIS Liaison'

Hi Simon,

 I have not copied all the TC lists on this thread to avoid the potential email clutter. Instead, I have typically been using the LSC list to gather statuses, since I think one or more chairs of each TC are included on the LSC list.

Thanks for your below report. Could you please also comment on the following questions for each of the deliverable specs by the Bindings TC:

> - What is the status of testing (Test Assertions complete, Test Case
> complete, In PR, etc)?
> - What is the estimated timeline of completing the testing work?
> - How many compliant implementations do you expect to become available
> before finalization of the specification? Which ones are they?

Thanks,

Sanjay