opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Re: [sdo] Re: [opencsa-liaison] SDO TC Status

hi bryan,
   thx,
      As i think i said before, privately, if the TC wants to shut
down, there is a simple and straightforward way to do that in the TC
Process.

     All it takes is a Full Majority Vote of the TC (see section 2.15)
       Note: the other 2 methods, TC admin and Board, are meant to
take care of TCs that have either "disappeared" or "gone rogue".

cheers,
   jeff