opencsa-liaison message

Subject: RE: Status of your TC

Dear TC chairs,

I have so far received responses from the SCA Bindings, BPEL, C/C++ and Policy TCs. May I request the other TCs to send their updates please.

The OpenCSA Steering Committee is scheduled to meet on May 9th. So your response before that is greatly appreciated.

Best wishes,
Sanjay

From: Patil, Sanjay
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 12:23 PM
To: opencsa-liaison@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Status of your TC

Dear TC chairs,

The OpenCSA Member Section Steering Committee would like to review the overall status of the TCs.

Could you please respond with the following info about your TC:
- The current status of the specifications and test artifacts
- The major remaining work items and their ETA
- Compliant implementations for meeting the exit criteria
- Any red flags, etc

Thank you for your time!

Sanjay