opencsa-liaison message

Subject: RE: [opencsa-liaison] Reference dependencies in various SCA specs

I can’t go on a few days vacation and leave you lot alone;-)

I thought we had covered the issues at the TAB F2F – there is no new information here. We need a solution not a problem statement!

There are two issues:

1)      permanent changes to the TC Process, to which Chet has an action to propose to the TAB/Board Process SC – possibly involving changes to 2.18 (6), allowable changes and 2.19 Designated Cross References being possible on C*Ds

2)      a temporary solution to allow the interbreeding of SCA specs to progress in a reasonable manner while waiting on 1) to be approved.

Martin.

From: Chet Ensign [mailto:chet.ensign@oasis-open.org]
Sent: 09 August 2011 01:15
To: Patil, Sanjay
Cc: Mike Edwards; Anish Karmarkar; OASIS Liaison; OASIS TAB; Paul Knight; Robin Cover

Mike, Sanjay - Actually, before launching on a broad chat, I think it would make more sense for us to talk and frame the problem to be solved so that conversation can be productive. Can I set up a call with both of you, maybe for Wednesday or Thursday? That will give me some time to draft a first pass at a problem statement that we ! can use to set up productive discussion with others.

/chet