opencsa-liaison message

Subject: Re: [opencsa-liaison] RE: Quick update on DCR

This is a scenario that TCA and TAB are discussing. Approval of
replacing Beta CSD02 with Beta CS02 (for example) is not a problem
because the presumption is that nothing is changing in Beta CSD02
except its stage in the OASIS document hierarchy.

Moving from CSD01 to CSD02 on the other hand means that the content of
Beta *has* changed. Our discussion is about whether or not a public
review should therefore be required.

Under the present wording, the intent of the section is not crystal
clear. The wording refers to "... a pending status change..." but the
meaning of status change is not defined.

/chet