opencsa-ms message

Subject: Update on OASIS Press Release to Announce Open CSA Member Section

Just an update, the Open CSA press release is scheduled for distribution on
Wednesday, 11 April.

The release states, "Members of the Open CSA Member Section include Active
Endpoints, BEA Systems, Hitachi, IBM, Oracle, Primeton, Progress Software, Red
Hat, Rogue Wave Software, SAP, SOA Software, Sun Microsystems, TIBCO, Xcalia,
and others."

So far, I've received sponsor company quotes from:
IBM
Oracle
Progress Software
Red Hat
Rogue Wave Software
SOA Software

...and I expect to receive quotes from Hitachi and Sun today.

If you represent a company that is not listed above, and you would like to be
included but can't get me a quote by your COB today, please contact me
immediately.

Thanks,
Carol