opencsa-ms message

Subject: FW: Patrick Leonard

Title: FW: Patrick Leonard

Hello,

The industry analyst David Linthicum tried to email the Open SCA group with this endorsement of Patrick Leonard, but his email bounced so I am forwarding this on David's behalf.

Regards,

Andy Grove
HydraSDO Product Architect

Rogue Wave Software
2 Edward Court
Wellington Road
Wokingham, Berks
RG40 2AN, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)118 9360710

-----Original Message-----
From: David Linthicum [mailto:david@linthicumgroup.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:48 AM
To: 'opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Patrick Leonard

Hello,

I am writing to you today as voting begins for the Open CSA Steering Committee to ask for your vote for Patrick Leonard, who is the VP of Product Development for Rogue Wave Software and brings a great deal of experience to this position.

In working with Rogue Wave, I have discovered that the company has demonstrated its strong enthusiasm for SDO and SCA, and following the election of Patrick Leonard to the Steering Committee, Rogue Wave intends to significantly increase the commitment of the Rogue Wave:

*       continuing to contribute to SDO via both OASIS and the JCP
*       continuing to contribute to the C++ Client & Implementation specification
*       leading the effort toward .NET / C# Client & Implementation specification
*       contributing to the SCA Assembly Model specification
*       increasing Rogue Wave’s contribution to Apache Tuscany

Thanks,

Dave Linthicum

SOA Advi <<image001.jpg>> sory Consultant and Thought Leader

        SOA in the Real World <http://www.linthicumgroup.com>

David S. Linthicum
CEO

        Linthicum Group, LLC