opencsa-ms message

Subject: Fwd: MS Quarterly Reports due by 23 July - Draft 1

hi,
    Here's my first cut at answering the questions.
    comments/additions?

    The purpose of this is to enable OASIS staff and board to track
activities.
    It is much more important for member sections that have dues
allocations with regard to OASIS oversight responsibilities to ensure
that they are using the money according to plan.
       -jeff

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
> Date: July 11, 2007 7:42:35 AM PDT
> To: "'Jeff Mischkinsky'" <jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com>
> Cc: <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>
> Subject: MS Quarterly Reports due by 23 July
>
> Dear Jeff,
>
> It is time to submit your Quarterly Reports.
>
> QR should include:
>

> a) Accomplishments by MS SC & Affiliated TCs in Q2-2007.

Initial start up activities of Member Section:
     Member Section began operation
     Steering Committee election held -- 7 candidates for 3 open
positions. There is now a full slate of SC Members.
     6 TC proposed Charters for SCA related activities submitted in
June, and are currently undergoing the  OASIS new TC review process.
     There has been quite a bit of press interest and ongoing
tracking of the SCA/SDO progress.

> b) Planned major activities by MS SC and Affiliated TCs in Q3-Q4 2007.
     6 SCA TCs Calls for Participation to go out, and the TCs to
start meeting in Sept, 2007
     SDO TC to be chartered and start operations in Sept, 2007.

> c) Any open issues for OASIS Staff or Board.
     none

--
Jeff Mischkinsky			          		jeff.mischkinsky@oracle.com
Director, Oracle Fusion Middleware and Web Services Standards	+1(650)