opencsa-ms message

Subject: RE: Press release to announce OASIS SCA TCs

From: Carol Geyer [mailto:carol.geyer@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2007 10:49 AM
To: 'pubrel@lists.oasis-open.org'
Cc: 'mike_edwards@uk.ibm.com'; 'aupperle@us.ibm.com'; 'robbins@uk.ibm.com';
'jmarino@bea.com'; 'anish.karmarkar@oracle.com'; 'henning.blohm@sap.com';
'ron.barack@sap.com'; 'adrian.colyer@interface21.com'; 'scottv@tibco.com';
'booz@us.ibm.com'; 'peter.peshev@sap.com'; 'peter.walker@sun.com';
'gdaniels@progress.com'; 'kpalko@progress.com'; 'simon_holdsworth@uk.ibm.com';
'piotrp@us.ibm.com'; 'Ronald.Ten-Hove@Sun.com'; 'ashok.malhotra@oracle.com';
'nicole.wengatz@siemens.com'; 'pleonard@quovadx.com'; 'almiller@bea.com';
'opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org'
Subject: Press release to announce OASIS SCA TCs

--PLEASE NOTE QUOTE DEADLINE IS NOON EST (US) TUESDAY, 7 AUG--

The Consortium is in the process of drafting one press release to announce the
six new OASIS SCA TCs. We have targeted Thursday, 9 August, for distribution.

*Recognition*
While OASIS deeply appreciates the contributions of all members to our
technical work, only Foundational- and Sponsor-level members elect to receive
promotional benefits, such as inclusion in announcements directed to the press.
The SCA TCs press release will contain the following statement:

"The OASIS SCA TCs includes representatives of BEA Systems, IBM, Oracle,
Progress Software, SAP, Sun Microsystems, TIBCO, <OTHER SPONSOR MEMBER ORGS
THAT JOIN ONE OR MORE OF THE SCA TCS> and others."

If you represent one of these organizations, and you do *not* wish to be
included in the press release, please notify me.

If you represent a Contributor-level organization participating in any of the
new SCA TCs, and you wish to receive visibility for your participation, please
contact me immediately for information on upgrading your membership to take
advantage of this promotional benefit.

*Quotes*
Any Foundational- or Sponsor-level member of OASIS participating in any of the
SCA TCs may submit a quote in support of this work. Please email your quote to
me, including a name and title at your organization to whom the quote can be
attributed.

If your organization is not a Sponsor member of OASIS, and you would like to
submit a quote for this press release, please contact me.

*More information*
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200706/msg00015.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200706/msg00014.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200707/msg00002.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200707/msg00003.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200707/msg00004.html
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/200707/msg00005.html

**Our deadline for accepting quotes for this press release is noon EST (US)
Tuesday, 7 August.**

Thanks,
Carol

Carol Geyer