opencsa-ms message

Subject: RE: [opencsa-ms] Response to conference?

Mark,

Yes, my offer still stands.

Michael

From: Mark Little [mailto:mlittle@redhat.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2007 8:36 AM
To: opencsa-ms@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Graham Barber
Subject: [opencsa-ms] Response to conference?

Since I'm on vacation this Friday, I need to get some response back to the conference organizers. So far I have Patrick and Michael who have said they could do the presentation. Graham, are you still able to help?

Patrick/Michael, can I assume that your offers still stand? If so, I'll follow up with you guys next week about specifics.

Thanks in advance,

Mark.

----

Mark Little

JBoss, a Division of Red Hat

Registered Address: Red Hat UK Ltd, Amberley Place, 107-111 Peascod Street, Windsor, Berkshire

SI4 1TE, United Kingdom

Directors: Michael Cunningham (USA), Charlie Peters (USA) and David Owens (Ireland)